Submission (International Journal of Medical Sciences)
Please embed figures and tables within the manuscript to become one single file for submission in Word or PDF. Once submission is completed, the system will generate a manuscript ID and login code sent to author's contact email.
For new submission,
- Please suggest at least 5 potential reviewers and provide their names, academic ranks, affiliations, and emails in the "Suggested reviewers" field. The reviewers must be credible and free from any potential conflict of interest. It is up to the editors to decide whether to use the suggested reviewers.
- Please provide a cover letter explaining why the study is important and deserves publication.
- The initial submission allows one supplementary file to be submitted together with main manuscript file and cover letter. Extra supplementary files can be submitted in the manuscript login page after initial submission is completed.
- Note that the number of references must not exceed 200 for any type of articles including reviews.
- The person who makes the submission must be an author of the manuscript, and normally, the corresponding author. Third party submission is not acceptable.
Note: To submit a revision of an existing manuscript, please login and follow the "Submit revision" link. Do not submit a revision as a new submission.
Special note on case reports: Please do not submit any case reports, case series or case reviews, as they will not be published in this journal.
New submissionPlease login or register for an account.